- This event has passed.
Members of the Panel include:
- Anne Ravanona Founder & CEO at Global Invest Her
- Sam Beni Head of Innovation from Tech Nation UK
- Dr Amy Nommeots‑Nomm Deep Tech Investor from Octopus Ventures
Moderators/hots: Dr Christiaan de Koning & Brianna Bao
Founders & Funders is a community and digital event series that brings notable Oxford & Harvard alumni, founders, and funders in conversation with researchers and executive students at the coalface of science and business. linkedin
- Keynote events: The keynotes are science business founders and funders, some Oxford-based and others in Boston, many alumni, but mostly drawn in from the wider ecosystem, such as leading experts and alumni based in Silicon Valley, and beyond.
- A unique community and ecosystem network: An integrated access point for science-entrepreneurship, addressing venture building, funding, mentorship, as well as academia-industry collaboration. The community facilitates peer-to-peer knowledge exchanges between entrepreneurial peers that are starting or have started a (science-)venture, notable alumni, and relevant ecosystem stakeholders. email@example.com
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter