- This event has passed.
Applications are now open for our annual showcase of the best innovations in UK CreaTech – where creativity meets technology.
CreaTech Ones to Watch 2021 is organised by the Creative Industries Council – a joint forum between the UK creative industries and government.
If you are working on pioneering new projects, products or services built on the convergence of creativity and technology, we want to hear from you. Entry is FREE.
CreaTech Ones to Watch 2021 will celebrate inspiring companies and consortiums from across the UK which are developing new business models or revenue streams by bringing together:
- creative skills from industries such as fashion, film & TV production, video gaming, music, design, animation and advertising with
- innovative uses of technologies, such as AR/MR/VR, AI and machine learning, virtual production, the internet of things, 5G, blockchain or DLT, robotics…
We want to highlight innovative UK-based projects which are either:
- changing the way people connect, engage and consume by using new and emerging technologies in creative ways
- enabling innovation and growth through creative use of technology across other sectors of the economy
There is no charge to enter CreaTech Ones to Watch 2021, but there are lots of benefits:
Reach a wider audience
As well as getting in front of our selection panel of industry leaders, successful applicants will have the chance to reach a global audience of policy-makers, investors and leaders across the creative and tech sectors. We’ll profile ‘Ones To Watch’ projects within our events programme and on the Creative Industries Council website, social media channels and newsletter.
Enhance your credibility
Being chosen for the ‘Ones To Watch’ showcase is a powerful endorsement of your project that will add gravitas to your press & investor pitches, sales calls, recruitment ads and marketing campaigns.
Build your brand
Winners will receive a publicity pack to help you promote your win, including a press release template, social media graphics and a CIC CreaTech ‘Ones To Watch’ badge to use on your website and marketing communications.
Follow the guidelines below to tell us about the exciting things you are doing and why you think you are breaking new ground.
Exclusive Support Partner
Our associate partner, media accountants and advisers Moore Kingston Smith, will offer an exclusive support package to the CreaTech Ones to Watch 2021 to help maximise their growth and profit potential*. This will include access to FREE:
- One-to-one business consultation with media specialist accountants and advisers from Moore Kingston Smith
- Business plan review by Moore Kingston Smith corporate finance experts
- Guidance on tax breaks and new laws that will impact your business
- International insights (supported by Moore Global association)
- Networking events
- Webinars on key topics
- Introductions to investors
- Roundtable capital market updates
- Feedback on pitch decks from Moore Kingston Smith corporate finance experts
*Terms and Conditions: Each CreaTech Ones To Watch company selected for 2021 will be eligible for one consultation for each of the following areas: one-to-one business consultation; business plan review; feedback on pitch deck. A limited number of consultation slots will be available each week throughout the year and will be confirmed on a ‘first come first served, appointment basis’.
Not got time to submit an application right now? Create an account (don’t forget to validate your email address) and come back to it later. We’ll send you a reminder two weeks before the deadline, if you haven’t already submitted your application by then.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter