- This event has passed.
Do you have a new project or product in your business that you would like to accelerate with the support and time of Saïd Business School’s MBAs? Have you newly started your business and want some further focused advice and support to get your idea off the ground? Or simply haven’t had the time or resources to work on your new project within your business? This workshop organised by The Entrepreneurship Centre at Saïd Business School and OxLEP will provide you with all the information you need to make collaborating with Oxford University a possibility.
Workshop aims & objectives:
- To find out more about collaborating with universities generally
- An introduction to the Entrepreneurship Project (EP) as part of the MBA course at Saïd Business School;
- The opportunity to collaborate
- The structure of EP and how it works
- What you can gain from getting involved
- Expectation setting
- How best to structure your project for University collaboration
- The importance of your one-pager
- How to get key messages across in a 1-minute pitch
If you’d like more information about the session before registering, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For details, link here:
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter