About this event
SeedWISE is an enterprise programme born out of the success and demand for the MPLS flagship enterprise programme for women postdocs; RisingWISE. Specifically aimed at women DPhil researchers, we have taken the core RisingWISE aims and tailored the course for women at this important stage in their careers.
MPLS has now opened registration for the second round of the SeedWISE programme, Starting on Monday 20th September and finishing on Monday 8th November (with a one-week break the last week of October).
If you’re a STEM DPhil researcher in MPLS who identifies as a woman, this is an opportunity to ask Anne and Louisa about the programme and find out whether it’s right for you, as well as a chance to hear from women who have just completed the programme share their experiences.
The programme covers the following objectives:
• To increase awareness of the variety of industrial and enterprise careers
• To build self confidence in areas such as pitching, promoting and networking
• To give opportunities to learn from women working in a variety of settings
• To encourage an enterprising mindset irrespective of career destination
• To meet, network and encourage other DPhil students