- This event has passed.
Building on a 15-year record of successful Cleantech Venture Days in London and Helsinki, Cambridge Cleantech and Oxfordshire Greentech are once again teaming up to bring this world-class pitching and investment event to you, this time in a digital format.
Cleantech Venture Day has been a trailblazing event for the cleantech community since it started in 2006. Over the last decade and a half, more than 275 companies have pitched at Cleantech Venture Days and as much as 650 million euros has been invested as a result of the events.
What’s in it for Investors and Corporates?
- Meet the best cleantech growth ventures – screened startups pitching on stage
- Book one-to-one meetings with startups you are interested in
- Listen to some of the most exciting speakers in the cleantech space
What’s in it for Start-ups?
- Meet the most relevant people in cleantech and make real connections with sustainability-oriented investors and corporates
- Join our virtual speed-dating session for pre-matched one-to-one meetings with investors and corporates
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter