- This event has passed.
If sustainability is your passion and you want to find out more about how industry leaders are working to promote and incorporate it into our everyday lives, this panel event is for you.
This is a rare and unmissable opportunity to hear from leading professionals in fashion, filmmaking, journalism, architecture and real estate about the importance of sustainability in the work they do and offer career tips and advice. There will also be the opportunity to ask questions. Our panellists are:
- Christopher Raeburn, Global Creative Director at Timberland and Creative Director at RAEBURN
- Yasmin Jones-Henry, Journalist & Senior Strategist
- Amanda Johnston, Curator at The Sustainable Angle and Lecturer at London College of Fashion
- David Kirkland, Founder and Principal at Kirkland Fraser Moor and D-Lab
- Ailish Christian-West, Director of Real Estate at Get Living
- James Levelle, Filmmaker and Adventurer
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter