We’re delighted to announce the launch of our very first venture builder with Carbon13 specialising in climate change and innovation.
We are looking for up to 25 businesses to take part in this launchpad which is a 20-week sprint that includes an accelerator for the first 10 weeks focusing on key business building and climate change topics with the opportunity to pitch for funding at the end of this period.
The second phase will take some of the cohort on to develop the business further with a view to getting it ready to present at a Climate Innovation showcase and share their business and vision to experts and potential investors.
We’d love to hear from businesses who are:
• Made up of teams of two or more founders passionate about building high-potential and high-impact ClimateTech ventures.
• UK registered businesses who have not raised funding that has required them giving away equity in the business.
• Fully committed to participating in the intensive venture builder for its whole duration.
• Working on direct carbon removal, or products or services that reduce emissions, from zero carbon concrete to regenerative finance.
• Scalable innovations that can improve the sustainability of homes and workplaces to reduce greenhouse gases and increase use of renewable
Applications are open until 4 April 2023
Programme begins on 2 May 2023
Find out more and apply today.
Enterprising Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter