- This event has passed.
Uniting to help shape climate leadership
Eight leading business schools have joined together to acknowledge the climate crisis and collaborate to support business leaders who will act to address the climate emergency.
As agents of change and the catalysts for thought leadership in tomorrow’s business leaders, the founding members of Business Schools for Climate Leadership (BS4CL) recognise their role in driving and accelerating business activities towards the goals of the Paris Agreement and the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change.
This panel marks the release of a BS4CL toolkit. This initial collaboration focuses on eight topics:
- Climate Change and Inequality (INSEAD)
- Decarbonising Business (HEC Paris)
- Global Strategy in a World Transformed: business strategy and geopolitics (IESE Business School)
- Technology and Innovation: transition to a green economy from a business perspective (IE Business School)
- Business Transformation and Climate Change (The International Institute for Management Development)
- Risk management and the green energy transition (Saïd Business School, University of Oxford)
- Climate change and nature, what business needs to know (Cambridge Judge)
- Climate Standards and Enterprise Value (London Business School)
Moderator: Peter Tufano, Former Dean, Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford
- Jennifer Howard-Grenville, Diageo Professor in Organisation Studies, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Concepción Galdón, Lead of IE Sustainable Impact Teaching & Research at IE’s Sustainability Office
- Knut Haanaes, Professor of Strategy and Lundin Chair Professor of Sustainability, IMD
- Mike Rosenberg, Professor of the Practice of Management of Strategic Management, IESE Business School