- This event has passed.
£180,000 in Capital Grants for Oxfordshire based businesses to help accelerate investment plans and develop market opportunities
About this event
OxLEP’s Business Investment Fund is back!
A further £180,000 is now available as grants of between £5,000 and £24,999 to support the Oxfordshire business community at this critical time. £2.1m has already been given to Oxfordshire businesses to help them to harness opportunities and grow.
At this online event, we will explore how the Business Investment Fund can help businesses to accelerate investment plans and develop market opportunities.
The Business Investment Fund will not require the business to provide match funding for the grant.
Businesses focusing on the below economic priorities will potentially be considered for this fund:
- A desire to increase sustainable job creation
- A drive towards Increased R&D and product development
- A push towards diversification into new business markets
- Increased exporting capacity (manufacturing, production and services)
- De-risked and strengthened supply chains with a focus on UK supply chains
- A desire to transition to trade globally including new EU requirements
- A need to successfully transition business operations to net zero carbon emission
- Adoption of new energy systems with lower carbon footprint
Eligible businesses must have been trading in Oxfordshire for at least one full financial year.
So, if you think your business could use a grant to harness opportunities and grow, then join this webinar to hear about the sorts of projects OxLEP is looking to support and ask any questions you may have.
The application window for this grant scheme will be 6th October to 5pm 27th October, OR when we have received £400,000 worth of applications. This means that we will close early if we receive a lot of applications.