With the latest IPCC climate impact report concluding that human-induced climate change is already affecting many weather and climate extremes in every region across the globe, the need for business to trail blaze the path to zero-carbon has never been greater.
Decarbonising our economy is an enormous challenge, but Oxfordshire is one of the leading lights in clean growth.
So, as more and more businesses transition their operations, services, and products towards a more sustainable model, join Oxfordshire Greentech – the business network for a low-carbon future – and our affiliate network Cambridge Cleantech for our annual conference, in association with Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP) and the OxFutures programme to:
- Understand the national and regional context around the zero carbon economy post COP26
- Be inspired by stories from leading Oxfordshire businesses and the impact of the growing Oxfordshire Greentech network
- Learn how Oxfordshire is a pioneer and national demonstrator for zero carbon initiatives
- Find out how we are working with key partners to strengthen the knowledge-arc between Oxford and Cambridge
- Get practical advice on how to start your business’ net zero journey or develop your sustainable products and services
- Network with like-minded individuals from across business, academia and the public sector.
In the wake of COP26, there’s never been a better time to find out about how Oxfordshire is taking pioneering action and delivering the zero-carbon economy that is so urgently needed.