- This event has passed.
Barclays Eagle Labs and AccelerateHER are committed to bringing more women into entrepreneurship and levelling the playing field.
Barclays Eagle Labs Female Founder Accelerator in partnership with AccelerateHER to support 40 innovate female-led technology businesses.
- Applications open – 05 December 2022
- Applications close – 06 January 2023
(Applicants will be informed of progress of application by 25th January 2023)
Programme begins – 03 February 2023
Masterclasses – are held online every Friday at 10:00 to 11.30
Female Founder Showcase – 24 March 2023
The programme includes:
- A series of 8 sessions delivered digitally over 8 weeks – an opening getting started session, 6 expert led masterclasses and a closing showcase where founders will present their proposition to a wide audience; *potentially in person regionally with digital access by a wider audience.
- All participants will have access an allocated mentor on request throughout the programme.
- Early-stage tech founders will access an additional tech build clinic led by an experienced tech founder or specialist; offering low code/no-code tech build solutions for founders to build their MVP and test/validate their market.
- All founders will access online learning on understanding their accounts & raising equity prior to deeper discussion on the Masterclasses.
- Access to the Barclays Eagle Labs and AccelerateHer Ecosystem.
- Access to business and networking events.
- The opportunity to showcase your business to potential clients and investors at a showcase at the end of the programme.
What are the masterclasses:
Week 1: Introductions & Getting Started
Week 2: Building Your Value Proposition
Week 3: Understanding & Validating Your Market*
Week 4: Getting on Top of Your Finances:**
- Knowledge build via online training pre-session
- Building Your Business/Financial Model
Week 5: Getting on Top of Your Finances:**
- Funding Sources
- Equity Finance for High Growth Companies
Week 6: Meet the Angels:
- Knowledge build via online content on building slide decks pre-session
- Understand What Investors Want to See
Week 7: Pitching for Success
Week 8: Showcase Pitches