- This event has passed.
“To ensure that every child and young person can develop and maintain good mental and emotional health”
Our next Venture Builder Programme will start in October 2021.
The Zinc Venture Builder programme is a full time, 12 month programme that exists to build brand new companies that tackle the biggest social challenges in the developed world. The programme is designed to be Mission-led for pre-team & pre-idea individuals which means:
- Mission-led: Each of our Venture Builder programmes have a single Mission that tackles a big societal problem.
- Pre-team: You will join the programme as an individual, form bonds with other members of our supportive cohort and through this, create teams during the first stage of the programme.
- Pre-idea: We expect you to come with a passion for the mission but you don’t need to have a strong solidified idea for a solution or business.
With the help of Zinc, our unique mix of Founders create scalable products and services that target millions of customers across the globe, based on the best social science research, exponential technologies and creative design.
To see the portfolio from Zinc’s previous Venture Builder programmes please visit our About page.
You will progress through our three-stage application process which includes:
- An initial written application
- A video submission
- An assessment day
Successful applicants will then be offered a placed on the programme. Applications for our Venture Builder programme operate on a rolling process and we offer places on a first come first serve basis.
The final deadline for applications is Friday 25th June 2021.
- 25th June 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Open to All
- Event Tags:
- Innovation, mental health, Social Change
- Book now
Women, STEM and Investment: Closing the Gender Gap5 June @ 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Creating a Culture of Innovation6 June @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
OxBOoSt Network – June6 June @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter