- This event has passed.
Calling all academic entrepreneurs; applications for PanaceaStars Develop SS 2020 are open!
Apply now to take your life science venture to the next level and for your chance to win a non-dilutive, no-strings prize-package worth £100K!
We invite the best teams to further develop their companies and compete for our non-dilutive grand prize while getting their companies into the best possible shape.
Develop is designed to provide support and challenge your ideas while refining your business offering and sharpening your sense of commercialisation.
We help you test your scientific proposition, find your strategic focus, and ensure that your concept truly addresses the most important market aspects.
- Early stage idea supported by preliminary data and/or sound proposal
- Provisional or underdevelopment business plan
- Full-time or part-time founder(s)
- Deep Science ideas that fit within our relevant domains.
Not eligible? Discover more.
- Competing for the £100K-worth non-dilutive prize package.
- 4D mentorship: a consortium of academic and corporate mentors – leading scientific, R&D, industrial, consultancy, intellectual property, law and venture capital organisations.
- Curriculum: Access to alumni, leading executives and sci-entrepreneurs who share their expertise via a series of structured sessions, workshops and networking; throughout our flagship bootcamps.
- Occasional working space at Panacea Innovation Centre
- Support in developing and crystallising a tailored pipeline strategy and potential interaction with the relevant service providers to achieve it.
If you have any questions, please contact Catherine Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org