- This event has passed.
Welcome to the DARE: Enterprise Talent Competition, designed to test your outside-the-box thinking and rule breaking skills.
This is unlike any competition you have entered before. We don’t make the rules, you do. You tell us what to look for. You are in charge.
Regardless of gender, age, or educational background.
APPLY BEFORE MIDNIGHT 2 MARCH 2020.
10 talented people will be selected to attend a one-week, all-expenses paid, digital entrepreneurship spring week programme in the historic city of Chester. 29 March – 5 April 2020
Put simply, being as unconventional as possible. Both stages of the competition will be completed online so you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
This competition is co-hosted by the Global Campus Alliance and Girls in Charge, and includes 2 parts:
Online entry submission, deadline 2 March.
Time requirement: you can spend as much or as little time on this as you wish
Mystery online final, March 13-14.
Time requirement: 1 hour on one of the 2 dates listed above.
- Your CV.
- Answer a few quick questions on your opinion on digital entrepreneurship.
- Create your own selection criteria to the competition
- what should we judge candidates on? (Like we said, YOU make the rules).
- An answer to ‘who are you?’
- This can take any format you like: written, video, drawing, photo, collage, or anything else you can think of. Make sure you’re meeting your own selection criteria!
- A completed lean canvas of a product.
YOU DON’T NEED YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA TO APPLY!
The mystery final will… obviously… remain a mystery. But we promise it will only take up 1 hour of your time.
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter