- This event has passed.
Intended Audience : Researchers from any Department within the Social Sciences Division. DPhils students may register, but priority will be given to research staff.
- Are you doing innovative social science research for societal impact?
- Do you want to understand the pathways for taking your research to scale?
- Do you want to meet and collaborate with other researchers like you?
If the answer to these questions in “Yes!” then please come to a collaborative one-day workshop from 9.30am to 4pm on Tuesday 15th November at Worcester College, Oxford.
The aim of the workshop is to
- share knowledge and examples of innovation within social science research,
- identify opportunities for collaboration, and
- develop a network of those aiming to achieve impact at scale through innovative approaches to social science research and engagement.
An excellent lunch and copious cups of mediocre tea and coffee will be provided.