The EIT Health Summer Schools support innovation by empowering the healthcare leaders and innovators of tomorrow. These programmes provide students with the necessary skills to identify needs related to healthcare and to transform innovative ideas into well-elaborated business cases that can attract investment.
Summer Schools are two-to-three week programmes. Compared to E-Labs or other Campus activities, Summer Schools stand at the beginning of the health innovation pathway. Their main objective is to deliver the knowledge, skills and attitude that can prepare learners for creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship in fields relevant to the three major challenges EIT Health seeks to address: promoting healthy living, supporting active ageing and improving healthcare. Each school should address one or more of these challenges, or a cross-cutting topic.
Read more about Summer Schools for 2019:
• DDPPH: Data-Driven Policy in Public Health
• iGame: A Summer School Applying Serious Game Design on Health Care and Learning
• INJOY: Innovating the Joy of Eating for Healthy Ageing
• ClinMeD2019: Including Clinical data into the development of a new Medical Device, from the idea to post-market follow-up
• L-ead: Leveraging e-health workforce by advanced skills
• Summer School Munich: Digital Health Companians for Chronic Diseases
• McTivAging: Mobility and Active Ageing
• SHEBUCAR: Setting up a healthy business in healthcare
• euVENTION: European Summer School for Innovation in Chronic Disease Intervention
• BRAINNOVATE: Biology of Brain Disorders 2019: New frontiers in innovation
• HelloAI: Healthcare UPgraded: Role of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
• InPhysED: Making physical education inclusive and open to all
• ai4euhealth: Artificial Intelligence for Reinventing European Healthcare
EnSpire Oxford is a University of Oxford initiative to help connect people to the entrepreneurship resources they need, and to promote entrepreneurship across Oxfordshire.
Sign up for our newsletter