So, if you're like me, you have signed up to endless email newsletters because at one time you saw something relevant in them. But of course, as time (and inbox) moves on, you're left with little time to actually sift through the masses of "non-essential" emails to find the hidden treasures. Well, as a result of my inbox survey, I have come up with a list of email newsletters which I almost always read (or read at least one link from). Here's my list of useful newsletters for startups and entrepreneurs:
1. Enterprising Oxford News (You had to see that one coming!). Sign up. 'Nuff said.
2. TechCrunch. This is a great daily newsletter which profiles startups, posts news and events, and gives good opinion pieces. Once a day may be too much, but there is usually something there that's interesting.
3. Startups Daily. another daily newsletter, this one is a curated list from around the interweb. Good stuff.
4. Tech City News. Newsletter, magazine, all rounder for info and relevance.
5. Weekly Memo . A little bit more quirky, a bit less obvious. If you like to hear it first, check this one out.
I think I have added to your inbox enough! See what you think, and do let me know if you have any other suggestions!